Monday, February 9, 2009

Planning a Wedding dress...

Okay...

On Sunday, I went to this wedding boutique that lots of my friends have recommended to me...
It's not easy trying to find the best sort baju that fits well to a body that is particularly plus-sized, not that I'm ashamed of it, i love my curves...

Service: Very impressive...
The owner shoots straight... Will be honest with you about what color and cut suits you...
Applauds innovation... Is not afraid to use color... And there was this bride and groom who came before us, who said that we have come to the right place... You know that she is very passionate about her business... She makes sure that you will be satisfied because she herself will not be satisfied unless perfection is achieved... (pretty much why she is really sought after)...

So I have until end of February to find the right tone of color that I want for my wedding... But I think I have already found that color at that boutique... But I'll try...

*sigh... i love these moments where things fall into place*

No comments: