Monday, February 9, 2009

Decorating a Room...

On Saturday,
before my Hari Kebangsaan practice...
My fiance and I went off to find paint so I sent off a message to my friends saying

"Dmana mmbli cat yg ada lots of variety?"

Imagine my confusion when Marya replied "meaning?"

When my colleague called me to say "Cat kan? Not kucing?"

Aiya!!!! I mean PAINT NOT KUCING... Pyh jua sms ani ah...

Okay, so my friends have recommended a few places where I can find paint with variety

  1. the paint hardware store, right beside Elken at Batu Besurat complexes
  2. the paint hardware store that sells Dulux and KCC paint at Jln Batu Besurat (where the complex is U-shaped and it's somewhere in the middle) if you do not mind spending money, and you need a special mix of color you can come here...
  3. Chemiland... Sells Nippon paint... Love the range of color it provides (i think the one at Serusop is also Chemiland, but I went to Kiulap)
there's lots more but I'm too tired to find anymore...

No comments: