Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back from A Holiday

Many, many things to tell you.

First,
Just got back from a Holiday. Will post pics up soon

Second,
Wedding Update

  • Holiday stuff:
Only bought material for baju nikah, ambil2an and 2 of my cincin setampik tangan. (I need 3 more), not a lot more to buy for his hantaran to me actually... it's just that my fiance needs buy (budget provided by me of course) the stuff for my hantaran to him.
  • Wedding appointments:
  1. Have appointment this Saturday at the wedding boutique. To decide colors, how many baju i want to rent, if i want to make my baju nikah and ambil2an over there as well.
  2. Have already went to 2 makeup artists for trial. So far I haven't made up my mind yet on who is going to do my face for the BIG day. Need to make more appointments to trial them out as well.
  3. Photographers have not yet been decided.
  • Bedroom plans:
  1. Paint: Decided on the colors already. It's left to the contractors now to buy the paint.
  2. Bathroom: Bathtub is Signed, sealed and delivered. My bathroom tiles are on, bathtub and fixtures have not yet been installed.
  3. Furniture: Layout is set. Furniture not yet bought, but I have bookmarked a few pieces, that if they have not been bought by someone else I'll buy in May or June.
  • Weight Loss:
No dramatic changes here. Still lingering around the little 80s. But I went to the tailor last week to get my outfit for my friend and colleague's wedding... My measurements have gone down... Yay for me!

Enough updates...
I'll post my pics soon.

No comments: