Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Something new

Well, trying my best to post something right now.

Hee... new facts 4d past week...

My gf is getting engaged on the same day dat my cuz is getting married.
(talk abt hectic!)

I heart my new sony ericsson xperia x1.

I'm on holiday for 2 weeks.

Have exam next week.

Trying dis diet but it's so damn expensive 2 get d products!!!

My dad is driving me nuts w errands...
like go cuci d cars,
service d car,
get prepaid for letrik "byr kn ah"
(What am I? cap usin? cmna ku kn save usin 4 my wedding nie? i thought we had a deal! )
not dat this is anythg new bt aku bkn ULUN!!!
Aku kn cuti kli ah!!
Sudah lah aku nda dpt go to KK u wanna rub it in?

Oh yea, dad is still driving me nuts...
im cramming 4 an exam,
he comes in w cigarette fumes everywhere?
cmna ku kn blajar nie?
i tell u ah, my dad lives to annoy me...
same goes 4d rest of d family...

apa lgi?
my driver decides to leave us in a lurch by deciding 2 stay in indon after getting married!
wtf!

ok.. ok... dis is turning into a rant...,gtg call my fiance... ciao! :)

No comments: