Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Halfway through the work week

Really struggling to find a balance...

I haven't done anything much on the wedding/bedroom planning front
too busy, too much to do...
plus I'm back at work...

Exercise wise?
Sadly slacking...
I do try to get to my aerobic classes at least twice a week...
but it's hard...

I have Bella to worry about..
Has she eaten? Has she gone to the toilet?
Am I spending enough quality time with her?
(yes... mcm anak kn... you feel guilty when you leave them at home)
But thankfully Bella is like around 10 in cat years
so she's kinda independent...
I'll let her sleep with me during the weekend...
during the work week susah sikit you know...
I can barely wake up as it is now...

My mom's away in KL,
it's so not fair...
oh well...

No comments: