Monday, November 24, 2008

Weddings

For those of you yang pernah go through all of this,
you will understand my dilemma...

Weddings,
any sort of weddings,
especially Malay Weddings
will bring on all sorts of emotions
in the bride-to-be.

May it be

euphoria
when she thinks about:-
her life with future husband
(siuk eh! finally i'll have him all to myself with no interference from the powers that may be)
the wedding
(about how perfect everything will be)


garam hati
when they think about:-
her life with her future husband
(hint2: especially when he annoys the hell out of her acting as if everything is a done deal)
the wedding
(about the cost to make sure everything will be as perfect as it can be)

So,
just to ensure that you do not get headaches planning your dream wedding
enlist the help of your friends & family...

I have
my close friend, Fidz
who I usually bring along for my wedding gown survey
my cuz, Nisa
who helps me iron out bedroom details
(you know color palettes, flooring, furniture placement)
my best friend, Marya
who's always there when my head tends to explode with all the cruelties of life

*roll eyes*
(i know i know... i am such a drama queen..)






2 comments:

fida.fakhr said...

haha! lebih active kau dari aku. wawawawawA~~!!! yes hawa hanani, you are the queen of all drama queens =p

d29 said...

:p