Tuesday, November 25, 2008

To Decorate a Bedroom

My parents are building a new house.
It's what you say di pedalaman.
So I really hope that people can actually find the house when my wedding takes place.
If anybody knows my girlfriend, Fidz punya place at Jln Selayun Jerudong,
ah yessss....
Kat sana lah tu...

Nanti
I draw you people a map when the time comes ey...

So anyway,
the house is in the process of being built...
We have
walls
(bebatu udah tunggu besimen lagi)
electric sockets
(not yet ready)
bathroom
(hehe, have yet to find the perfect bath tub)
walk-in closet
(although the shelves are yet to be installed, i really <3 this feature)
balcony
("romeo... where art thou romeo" can be inferred here)

So really excited but bari sakit kepala ey heehee

Okay
I already have decided the layout...
Nanti I ask my hubby to take picture of what I drew ey...

I have decided to have
cream & silver wallpaper
(alum tau jadi, liat budget ey)
burnt orange and ecru walls
(i know... sounds complicated...)
dark brown, almost black furniture
(to give contrast to the walls)

My theme for the bedroom is
modern contemporary (but not cold),
neutral with a splash of color
(kes nda payah mikirkan cmna kn match color lah nie)

I need to talk with my chief contractor more on this...
But she seems to agree on the theme...
Tinggal cari furniture saja...

I wonder dimana yang murah...

If you got any suggestions, leave me comments k...

P.S.:
I think the theme of my blog (currently) is the theme of my bedroom...

2 comments:

fida.fakhr said...

Intracorp Madewa.. tampat dulu crazy sale akira. ah sana ta tu..

d29 said...

yatah kan... ada d newspaper today... mcm kn membali nda jua dapat yo... alum ada tempat mnaruh